• When you register to receive newsletters we request the following data: your name, email address, country. You can update any of your personal information in the accounts section of the Trainings Website: trainings.waywardpublications.com at any time.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To the extent that carrying out such obligations necessitates us disclosing your personal information to agents, contractors or other third parties involved in the performance of contracts entered into between you and us, you agree and consent to such disclosure.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• In order to comply with any of our legal and regulatory obligations.You will not receive unsolicited marketing communications from us unless you have agreed to this. We may, however, contact you from time to time as necessary with information or queries about your registration, your purchases and/or your postings.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.Disclosure of your informationDisclosure of information to third parties
We will not disclose your information to any third party, who is not connected to the 'company'.• If Barefoot Doctor World or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will not be transferred without the users consent.
• Your information may be disclosed only to the extent necessary to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.